Subject: XFree86 4.3.0
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Andreas Drewke <andreas_dr@gmx.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/13/2003 10:15:18
So now my 7300 is up and running... very stable and fine...
Network is working, 2nd Level Cache of the Sonnet Creshendo G3 is up and
running too (512kb @ 133 MHZ that was the problem exactly that my system was so
unstable)

So now I spend some hours to get XFree86 4.3.0 built, but at the end GUESS
what the problem is

coulnd not mmap screen [a=xxxxx, s=xxxxx] (Illegal argument)
- the same I had with 4.2.0 -

Is this a problem in the kernel? with the PCI Bus Manager? VM ?

I 've XSERVER, UCONSOLE, INSECURE in my kernel config

Any Ideas how I could track down the problem?

-A

--
icq#:175089452
msm & email: andreas_dr@gmx.de