Subject: Re: starmax4000/160 - lost in space
To: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>
From: Philipp Buehler <lists@fips.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/23/2003 17:49:41
On 19/06/2003, emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com> wrote To Philipp Buehler:
> The only way it works for me here is, that you have to press
> the CMD+OPT+O+F while you press the Reset key on the box.
> (Original apple ADB keyboard)

M2980 Apple Keyboard via ADB ..

> And here it only works with the CMD+OPT on the right side of the keyboard.

ok.

I tried about anything wrt combinations out of Ctrl/Apple/Alt/AltGr +F+O

while reset, while powerup.. nuffin.

> Please let somebody make a picture while you're trying to press all this
> buttons at the same time ;-)

Not that hard :)

Hm, if I use 'Alt*+apple+F+O' the screen stays dark, anything else boots
directly into macos.
No matter wrt left/right

> Something went wrong there. I had this problem too, unpacking it on a PC
> with some tools, only had succes after finding the disk with the MacOS &
> the unpack program ...

I've no such disk :}

> But try the keyboard again,
> That's the easiest choice at the moment.

Out of luck, so it seems.

ciao
--
Philipp Buehler, aka fips | sysfive.com GmbH | BOfH | NUCH | <double-p>

#1: Break the clue barrier!
#2: Already had buzzword confuseritis ?