Subject: Re: IDE-controller in 7300 ?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Russell McManus <russell_mcmanus@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/13/2003 23:47:57
I've got a promise ultra 66 in my 7300 which runs nicely.  It was a
cheap find on ebay.

pciide0 at pci0 dev 13 function 0: Promise Ultra66/ATA Bus Master IDE Accel=
erato
r (rev. 0x01)
pciide0: bus-master DMA support present
pciide0: primary channel configured to native-PCI mode
pciide0: using irq 23 for native-PCI interrupt

I hope this helps.  I've got a large ide disk in there that I use as a
backup location.

-russ