Subject: Re: Do any of the following models boot NetBSD?
To: HAMAJIMA Katsuomi <hamajima@nagoya.ydc.co.jp>
From: Rene Hexel <rh@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/11/2003 21:20:31
On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 21:02, Rene Hexel wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 19:17, HAMAJIMA Katsuomi wrote:
>
> > wdc* at pci? dev ? function ?
>
>   This one seems to be working nicely on the 17-inch PowerBook.  The
> kernel later panics with a "can't mix level and edge triggered
> interrupts" after detecting fwohci0, though (I'll retry with a kernel
> with fwohci disabled).

  That didn't solve the problem.  Since I'm not getting these panics
with previous kernels, I presume that wdc* at pci is the culprit. At a
guess: could it be that the wdc driver always tries to set up an
edge-triggered interrupt, which then collides with the subsequent
devices on that PCI bus?

  Cheers
      ,
   Rene