Subject: ./build.sh and tools
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Joe Laffey <joe@laffeycomputer.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/16/2003 11:01:27
Every time I try to build.sh the tools get rebuilt. ./build.sh --help says
this will happen unless you use -T and set TOOLDIR.

I tried:

./build.sh -D /usr/dest/ -O/usr/obj -T/usr/obj/tools/tools.NetBSD-1.6.1-powerpc

with TOOLDIR set the same. I also tried:

./build.sh -D /usr/dest/ -O/usr/obj -T/usr/obj/tools

again with TOOLDIR set the same as -T.

These still seem to rebuild the tools. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

--
Joe Laffey              |  Want to convert subnet masks between different
LAFFEY Computer Imaging |  notations, or figure the number of IPs in a block?