Subject: Disconnecting: Bad packet length
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Lamblin <daniell@trillian.beachbash.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/01/2003 00:27:26
I couldn't find any open bug reports about "bad packet length" so... does
this happen to other people?
its the internal ethernet of an 8500.  I know it sometimes gets reset (and
I patched that so it would stay up according to another bug ticket), but
this is different.

root@tnt:~# ls
.bash_alias         .klogin             .viminfo
kern-build-time
.bash_history       .login              .vimrc              pkgsrc.tgz
.bash_login         .orig_root.profile  FirstBoot.txt       static_ip
.bashrc             .shrc               Mail                syssrc.tgz
.cshrc              .ssh                bootpath_canonized
root@tnt:~# ls
5654 0ce5 a1ce caae 847d 2fa8 bac0 f406

Disconnecting: Bad packet length 1448348901.
[Jenni-Sohns-Computer:~] jenni% env TERM=xterm-16color ssh daniell@tnt