Subject: Re: (OT) seeking serial terminal emulation application
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/14/2003 19:49:41
On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 05:44:12PM -0800, Henry B. Hotz wrote:
> With respect to all the fancier suggestions, what about the old Unix
> standards cu and tip?  There is at least a binary there for both of
> them under OSX as well as .ahem. NetBSD.

Is there a binary included with the standard install, or just one
available somewhere? I don't seem to have either cu or tip on my
OSX 10.2.4 system... (I don't have any serial ports either, so I
haven't missed them :)
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 27 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++