Subject: Off topic macppc hardware help
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: John Klos <john@ziaspace.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/14/2003 19:35:13
Hello,

I would like to know if anyone can help me with the following information.

First, and easiest, I'm looking for the pinouts of the power connector and
the video connector of a first generation iMac motherboard. I was given
only the motherboard and CPU, and I'd like to make a working system.

Second, I'm hoping that someone might have a clue about the difference in
the power needs of a Mach5 Apple High Performance CPU card. I've upgraded
my PowerMac 9600/350 with a G4, and I'm interested in using the 350 MHz
604ev in my older 7300. I'm not afraid of building a regulator circuit (or
just using an integrated regulator), but I need a little more information
about what it needs and where it needs it.

Does anyone care to help me recycle?

Thanks,
John Klos