Subject: Re: PowerBase 180 boot problems..
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Jesse Peterson <jpeterson275@attbi.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/11/2003 15:05:44
Finding information on the web shows me the OF node /chosen, in which
"bootpath" is a property.  It had a bunch of hex values in it, so i
cleared it and then tried to boot after a cold boot.  Now I just get a
DEFAULT CATCH:

0 > dev /chosen 0 encode-int " bootpath" property boot DEFAULT CATCH!,
code=FFF00300 at   %SRR0: FF80AC9C   %SRR1: 0000B070

Any clues?

--
Jesse Peterson  /  jesse@pixeltechs.com