Subject: Re: ofwboot build problem with -current?
To: Joseph Sarkes <jsarkes@tiac.net>
From: John Klos <john@ziaspace.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/07/2003 02:25:12
Hi,

> I am trying to get a build of -current ofwboot isn't being
> built. Is this a problem with -current, or do I have some
> type of fault in my source tree? It appears that when I
> do a build.sh release cycle this is the only problem
> that crops up. I've already updated via cvs a few times
> to no avail.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but some of the coff stuff got broken
when binutils got updated. Since ofwboot needs to be in coff format, we'll
have to wait until someone who has binutils / coff clues to fix this, or
simply edit the Makefile to skip it.

The relevant people have already been notified (and have replied with
"oops" already).

John Klos
Sixgirls Computing Labs