Subject: installation boot
To: None <>
From: Dario Billo <>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/17/2003 19:25:26
Hi all, I'm trying to boot the installation of NetBSD on my PowerBook G4 =
I've used the kernel found in the dir=20
and the installer start, I create the partitions, but when I select the=20
package to install it start to read from cd (downloaded from ftp.netbsd.o=
but stall there. I've tried to start using the direct download from inter=
but the kernel of installer doesn't recognize my built-in ethernet. Have =
also this problems? Have you a kernel that you have already used on this=20
platform and that start securely? Thank you for help.
Another question, do you know an irc channel where I can found help for N=
on macppc? Thank you, Hi