Subject: Re: GENERIC kernel won't compile
To: None <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Doug Melton <joeblow969@hotmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/23/2003 18:30:01
cd /sys/arch/macppc/compile/GENERIC ; make vers.o
yields this result:
make: don't know how to make vers.o. stop.

There is no file: /sys/conf/Makefile.*
but there is a file with this name: /sys/arch/macppc/conf/Makefile.macppc

>Make sure that your sys/conf/Makefile.kern.inc is complete, and that
>there are no missing files in sys/conf/

I am assuming you mean /sys/arch/macppc/conf/
how do I know if there are any files missing?

Thank you!
-Doug Melton

>From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
>To: Doug Melton <joeblow969@hotmail.com>
>CC: port-macppc@netbsd.org
>Subject: Re: GENERIC kernel won't compile
>Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:01:14 +0100
>
>On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 10:16:08PM -0800, Doug Melton wrote:
> > There are none.
>
>This is strange.
>What does a 'make vers.o' say ?
>--
>Manuel Bouyer, LIP6, Universite Paris VI.           Manuel.Bouyer@lip6.fr
>      NetBSD: 24 ans d'experience feront toujours la difference
>--

-Doug Melton
joeblow969@hotmail.com

map{y/a-z/$Jackus=print("hello,
world")/;print}qw/bfgmvcltmpqjviqjsvpcdeqju/;