Subject: ofwboot.xcf for 1.6
To: Luke Mewburn , Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/03/2002 11:39:59
I may be a bit out of order here since I haven't verified the problem exists.

I seem to recall that the ofwboot.xcf included in the 1.6 iso image
and in the release ftp site wasn't updated properly.  Someone (Bill?)
posted a link for a real, recompiled 1.6 version of ofwboot which
included support for some TiBook keyboard fixes and, I think,
OSX-flavor "UFS" support due to updated library includes.

Am I dreaming?  If not could someone update me?

I'm hoping to set up a TiBook for dual boot from an OSX "UFS"
partition over the holidays.  This should be substantially easier
than the standard installation instructions, I think.  If I'm not
dreaming what we support in 1.6.