Subject: Re: macppcboot.raw & Bootable CD-ROM
To: Daniel Eggert <>
From: Daniel Eggert <>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/26/2002 13:27:44
Here's what I get:
	[macvaerk] /usr/src/distrib/cdrom/macppc_installboot# make
netbsd-gcc -O2   -Werror  -I/sys/arch -nostdinc -isystem /usr/include
-o mkmacppcboot 	mkmacppcboot.c
bin/ld: 	cannot open crt0.o: No such file or directory
	collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
	*** Error code 1
	make: stopped in /usr/src/distrib/cdrom/macppc_installboot
What is 'crt0.o'?

On tirsdag, nov 26, 2002, at 10:44 Europe/Copenhagen, Daniel Eggert