Subject: Re: dhclient help needed
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: -=Truman Beal=- <truman@truman.nu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/28/2002 20:41:45
Depends on which version of DHCP you are running.  By using isc's
version, you can do that, as well as specify other options such as boot
devices (automatic installs, etc)-

You may want to take a quick look at www.isc.org (internet software
consortium).  I would also take a look at bind while you were there, BSD
is an excellent platform to explore services on :)

-Truman