Subject: pmap panic's galore!
To: netbsd-port-macppc <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Charlie Allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/19/2002 21:17:52
Hi,

I thought I'd show some people with clue my -current pmap panics that
I get under heavy compilation (./build.sh etc).

These dmesg's are from differening kernels (as I try to get a working
system). The earlier dmesg outputs are without synced userland/kernels
but it shows that isnt the problem when i finally sync that issue.

go here:

http://rubberduck.com/yeled/NetBSD/

Any clues? As you may have seen in previous posts, I am having
difficulty getting my system to dump core on panic - but maybe someone
can help me with that too.

One good point is that I can reproduce this stuff stuff at will
(though it's never exactly the same :| )

Regards,
  C.
--
 charlie@rubberduck.com