Subject: disklabel problem (was: installing onto 1.6 onto powermac 7300)
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Russell McManus <russell_mcmanus@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/10/2002 10:52:37
After doing a bunch of reading, I guess the question is simply
how to get an initial disklabel on to the new disk before sysinst
takes a crack at it.  I'm going to try out a bunch of the
examples from the disklabel man page, but if anyone knows how
to do this, the help would be much appreciated.

-russ