Subject: PowerBooks with Radeons...
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/10/2002 10:36:37
I'm running XFree86 4.2 on my Powerbook G4 with a hacked (and slashed)
radeon driver.  Seems to be running OK, but I haven't done much with it
yet.

If you've got a powerbook with a radeon and feel brave, I've uploaded
the radeon_drv.o and XF86Config that I'm using:
	ftp://ftp.ninthwonder.com/pub/NetBSD/tibook/

I'll work on making this a bit more legal so I can actually commit to
our tree and submit changes back to XFree86, but probably won't get to
that real soon since I'm getting ready to travel a bit on business.

Cheers,
-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...