Subject: Re: handling NetBSD partitions in the Apple Partition Map [was Re: write-label changes]
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/09/2002 10:28:36
On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 06:41:54PM -0700, Henry B. Hotz wrote:
> Yes, well some people have to make it complicated don't they?  ;-)

Of course.  :-)

> >	1 - Minimal HFS partition for ofwboot.xcf (since that seems to be
> >	    about the only partition type that OFW3 will understand on this
> >	    system)

Hmmm...  In my adventures with X.2 yesterday, I discovered that I was
apparently just not doing it right.  I can read HFS+ partitions just
fine with my current firmware.  I don't know what was up with it before--
probably just my fat fingers.  *sigh*

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...