Subject: Re: dyndns
To: Jeff <jeff@praeclara.com>
From: Jeff <jeff@praeclara.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/04/2002 11:39:02
I answered most of my own questions.
I was able to install via ftp by using a 192.168.2.2 addy forwarded by
Jaguar.
As always, the netbsd install just blows me away with its speed and
simplicty!
Way to go, guys!
Running sup -s -v now, and I don't imagine that I'll have any other
problems--the documentation pages on the netbsd website look very
thorough.

Any ideas when ieee1394 will be supported?