Subject: Re: 1.6 on ibook from bootable cd.
To: Dan <kasper37@netzero.com>
From: Neil Ludban <nludban@columbus.rr.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/28/2002 18:14:56
Hi,

First, look here:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2002/09/25/0005.html

I've been busy with other things the last couple days, but will get
back to it real soon now.  If you don't mind possibly having to re-
install a few times, contact me privately and I'll see what I can
throw together for you to try.

Otherwise, take the 32M from MacOS, install NetBSD, then install
hfsutils to format the HFS partition and copy in ofwboot.xcf and
the kernel.  You'll have to load ofwboot from CD the first few
times, but it may take some experimentation to get a working
command that loads a kernel (from CD or HD) and runs from the HD.

-Neil