Subject: macppc boot cd how-to?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Rich Noonan <macppc@fightgravity.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/05/2002 00:31:13
I was reading a page under netbsd.org/ports/macppc/ recently which explicity
described how to create a bootable CD for macppc.  I'm familiar with the bits
of this process described in the NetBSD Guide and the NetBSD/macppc 1.5.3
Install Notes, however, unless I'm hallucinating this was a dedicated
FAQ/How-to on this issue.  Tonight I can't find that page anywhere.  Is
anyone able to provide me the URL?

FYI, I've got my first ever NetBSD box up on a pmac 7500/604.  No video
support yet, but I'll get that sorted out shortly.  Unfortunately, I had to
install 1.5.2 b/c that's the latest an ISO exists for, so I'm now trying to
create my own 1.5.3 ISO/bootable cd in order to upgrade.  Any advice on a
simpler way (e.g. Just use pkgadd!) would be most welcome.

Thanks-
Rich