Subject: Re: getting better throughput from mc0 ethernet interface
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
From: Russell McManus <russell_mcmanus@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/01/2002 20:02:45
Bill-

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  Good idea to test transfers
behind the firewall.  Turns out that things are slow there as well[1].

I will try swapping network cables between the 7300 and the Linksys to
see whether this helps.

-russ

[1] As I mentioned earlier, other machines from behind the firewall
can download at expected speeds.