Subject: Re: esp in 1.6?
To: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/13/2002 14:55:25
Just top of tree, i.e., -current. The last known kernel that worked for me
with my disks was built last december.

At some point thereafter, there was a bunch of MI work, that also included tag
support, I believe. It may simply be that for my h/w things like tags or even
FAST SCSI don't work well. I haven't tracked it down.

But it *is* true that 1.6 for my class of sparcs is a "nope- no can do,
batman". That may be true for other platforms as well. Yes, I'm a bad boy for
not filing a PR. Or fixing it. After all, I *did* write the damned SunOS esp
driver (but that was 14 years ago).