Subject: Installing netbsd
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: None <nickgraber@mchsi.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/08/2002 13:17:29
ok this is my first post just joined the mailling list.
Im installing netbsd 1.5.2 on a PPC workgroup server
8550/200 and I seem to have some troubles installing iv
updated the openfirmware so I get video now in open
firmware I got my cd to boot it says somthing about the
time being kicked back like 300+ days I dont know how to
fix that or if it is even a problem.  well I install and
all is good till I get to the making divises or somthing
like that it is after it decompresses lots of files and
suddenly my computer will restart when it does the open
firmware still has some text in it "trap type 300 at
8e8c88"  what that means I dont know. so that is my
problem to be added to the mailling list.