Subject: Re: second CPU on dual G4 is also working now
To: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/06/2002 19:11:45
On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Chuck Silvers wrote:
> subject says it all.
>
> thanks go to tsubai for the CPU spinup code and
> to matt thomas for letting me borrow his dual G4 box.

Awesome! Thanks to everyone involved :) I guess "options
OFB_ENABLE_CACHE" isn't MP-safe? The console gets corrupted during
scrolling with that option on. Everything seems fine with it off (except
scrolling is horrendously slow :)
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 26 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++