Subject: Re: MacOS help
To: None <kevdig@rcn.com>
From: Wesley Horner <wesman@resnet.uoregon.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/29/2002 16:53:10
Normally if the partition is set as and hfs partition it will try to mount
it on boot.  If it doesn't contain a fs it will ask if you want to initialize
it.  The one exception to this is if the partition got set to not mount
at boot.

Like someone else mentioned Norton can't be beat.  I can't remember the last
time it couldnt fix the filesystem.

Wes

--
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out