Subject: Re: Boot question
To: None <andy@neu.net>
From: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto@ki.nu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/26/2002 22:46:42
andy> I have install Netbsd 1.5.2 according to all the instructions, and the

andy> boot scsi-int/sd@0:0
andy> boot scsi/sd@0:0

andy> DEFAULT CATCH!, code=FFF@00700 at %SRR0 FF86FAB0 %SRR1: 00081070

andy> The machine is a G3 beige tower, OF version 2.0f1.

It seems to me the installation process might have the problem.
When you say 'all the instruction', it would be nice you show at least
reference you have read, say URL or file name (INSTALL.txt for example).

The machine you have OF 2, so sysinst should have taken care everything,
but it doesn't look like that. If you insist manual installaion instead,
installboot is the important process to make disk bootable.

Boot from CD, select 'Install NetBSD' and follow the instruction is the
base line to start. Is that what you took ?
---
Makoto Fujiwara,