Subject: firmware update 4.1.9
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Maurice Cepeda <cepeda@shaw.ca>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/17/2002 01:09:09
I forgot to mention that I have a imac DV, M7674LL/A

Hello,
I came accross this website that gave me your email.  the problem is that my
finder seems to have started misfunctioning as soon as I installed the
firmware update.  I run OS 9.2.2 on a G3 imac that is three years old.  My
finder does not go to sleep and has difficulty shutting down.  It seems to
freeze and I have to forced finder to shut down.  After forcing finder to
shut down, it may (after a few forced shutdowns) crash, so that I have to
reboot with the side button.
Is this a common problem.  Will de-installing the update fic this problem.
If so, does the installer come with a de-install option?  If not, how do I
e-install this program?
Concerned,
Maurice