Subject: Re: 20020313+0314 time warp version works on kbd/screen
To: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto@ki.nu>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/17/2002 12:10:47
I see we have (or may have) two problems. The first is to get a kernel
that works with 20020314 source, and the other is to get a -current kernel
that works. I'd like to get a 20020314 kernel working, then we'll see what
we need to do to get a -current one going.

Here's another patch for the 20020314 kernel.

This patch reverts half of the syncicache.c changes. It does the flushing
the new way, but doesn't access the cache info structure.

If this patch works, then the problem is somehow in accessing the cache
info. If it fails, the new cache flushing code somehow is the problem.

Please let me know how it goes.

Take care,

Bill