Subject: Re: (NG) PowerBook G4/Gbe, Ti/550 (M8362J/A)
To: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto@ki.nu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/10/2002 12:30:52
On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 06:24:10PM +1000, Charlie Allom wrote:
> I tried this on 733 towers and I got panics. Much the same as Makoto's
> above. They follow the dmesg.

How much RAM do you have on the towers?

> 733 towers gave me one of two errors:
>
> panic: lockmgr: pid 0, not exclusive lock holder 1008730331 unlocking
> Stopped in pid 0 () at 0xa0f338:    lwz    r0, r1, 0x14
> db>
>
> or
>
> trap type 200 at a0ff8c
> Press a key to panic.
> panic: trap

Do both of these occur before the copyrights are printed in the kernel?

> I'll try some 933's and a new iMac or two in the coming days. Maybe an
> ibook if you're lucky :)

Excellent!  Thank you!

BTW, for those of you with awacs interrupt problems should have working
1.6 BETA snapshots after tonight--the 1.6 release engineering team has
pulled up my change request to comment awacs out of the GENERIC kernel.

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...