Subject: few questions
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Davis <dive-nb@endersgame.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/15/2002 01:07:52
Hi, me and a friend just recently setup a NetBSD/macppc box. I have a few
questions.

It's running NetBSD/macppc 1.5.2, and I'd like to upgrade it to
netbsd-current. I would also like to be able to cross compile things for it
on my NetBSD-current/i386 machine, but do not know the proper build.sh
syntax to do so. I tried build.sh -T /disk2/f/macppc/tools -t, and that ran
fine, but for some reason used the value of TOOLDIR from mk.conf instead of
the commandline, and hosed my i386 toolchain, by installing over it.

What steps do I need to take to be able to build a kernel for netbsd/macppc
on i386?

Thanks,
-Sean

--
/~\ The ASCII                         Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                    aka dive