Subject: Re: howto on world and kernel building?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/26/2002 13:27:23
John Klos wrote:

 > Well, there is a big difference between building current and
 > building release. With release, you get the three and type
 > "make build" in the root of /usr/src; if that doesn't work,
 > something is broken and the developers would love to know
 > about it.

well, here's what that gives me.

"/usr/src/Makefile", line 125: Malformed conditional (${USETOOLS}
== "yes")
"/usr/src/Makefile", line 125: Need an operator
"/usr/src/Makefile", line 127: if-less endif
"/usr/src/Makefile", line 127: Need an operator
Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

I had a build.sh process just exit due to a full filesystem: I'll
restart it (I wish it would pick up where it left off) and we'll
see what happens.

--
Paul Beard
8040 27th Ave NE