Subject: Re: 1.5.3 status
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Martijn van Buul <martijnb@stack.nl>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/01/2002 00:15:15
Donald Lee wrote:

> Aren't there any "other" devices/functionality
> that could be trimmed, like video (think "acceleration") drivers, or
> tape drives, or sound, or ??? - things not interesting for installation??

In that respect, I seem to recall that the install floppy of the latest
-current snapshot had drivers for my Creative AudioPCI sound card. Surely,
such a thing is pretty unimportant for an installation disk.

I'm not too sure I'm not mixing "INSTALL" and "GENERIC", though.

--
    Martijn van Buul -  Pino@dohd.org - http://www.stack.nl/~martijnb/
	 Geek code: G--  - Visit OuterSpace: mud.stack.nl 3333