Subject: Re: 1.5.3 status
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/30/2002 18:35:29
Well. Not clear to me for macppc.

Erik Fair was never able to get his G3 working on isp last I checked, and when
he loaned me the G3, I could never get the serial console to work, so it never
went very far.

I *do* know that my 2 G4s work fine with all the QLogic native cards, fibre
channel or LVD or plain Ultra, in them, but I've never had a QLogic card with
OBP f/w on it so it was a boot candidate. If it's not a boot candidate, the
isp driver shouldn't be on the floppy.

Now that I think it through, btw.... and sorry for blabbing w/o checking...