Subject: Re: NetBSD on late 2001 600MHz iBook
To: Aymeric Vincent <xmimx@free.fr>
From: Darrin B. Jewell <jewell@mit.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/26/2002 12:00:05
Hi.

I've been meaning to test this on a 600 mhz ibook, having recently
made several changes to get things working correctly on my 500 mhz
ibook with -current.

Can you tell me, as exact as you can, what version of NetBSD you were
having trouble with?  If the problem still exists in -current
software, I will see if I can fix it.

I may have access to a 600mhz ibook here to test, if not I
may need you to test patches for me.

Thanks,
Darrin