Subject: AAUI adaptors.
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org, port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/23/2002 17:42:55
--p4qYPpj5QlsIQJ0K

Some time ago I posted to one or both of these mailing lists saying
that I had a stash of AAUI-to-10BaseT addaptors collecting dust.
A couple of people responded and said they'd like one or several.
I carefully filed those requests in mbox's of the persons email
username. Which means I'd be doing a grep -r through this:

% du -sk mail
192981  mail

to find them.

And, anyway, maybe some other people would like AAUI adaptors.

I have now found the stash. It comprises 17 Dayna EasyNet modules,
2 Farallon modules, and 1 CentreCom MX60T.

If you would like one (or more) of these please respond (privately;
no need to flood the lists and I have a hard time keeping up with
port-* during the work week anyway) including your shipping address
and how many of which you want (they all do the same thing, but
maybe you like the Romulon look of the Farallon; first come first
served on pickiness) and they're yours for the cost of shipping
(payable after receipt).

Cheers...

--=20
gabriel rosenkoetter