Subject: RIP PDQ, TiBook?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/14/2002 23:47:17
The 3 year lease on my PDQ is up and I now have a new, shiny TiBook
to use at work.  I blew away the standard install and repartitioned
to allow NetBSD, OSX, and OS9 concurrently.

Now comes the exciting part (aside from OSX crashing a lot):  it
would appear that 1.5.2 doesn't support this machine.  Something
about keyboard ihandles in OF.  I found a December 2001 snapshot and
that sometimes boots enough to ask what disk volumes to use, but
always seems to die with some keyboard-related (?) problem before
configuring its devices.

Is this the current state of affairs?  Or do I need a newer snapshot?
Should I post more detailed information?