Subject: Re: serial ports: how to access?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/11/2002 22:25:38
well, if the below is true, I may end up switching to linuxPPC
(perhaps I've forgotten just how aggravating that was?). The
scanner may end up working with SANE and possibly this printer
will work with something other than the Newton. I haven't yet
tried it on i386 . . . .

--
Paul Beard
8040 27th Ave NE

Boling's postulate:
	If you're feeling good, don't worry.  You'll get over it.