Subject: Re: Darwin/MacOS X UFS on NetBSD (and/or FFS on Darwin)?
To: None <michael@nosflow.com>
From: Darrin B. Jewell <dbj@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/08/2002 14:42:58
I have a stable NetBSD system that can mount either NetBSD FFS or
Apple UFS partitions, but haven't had the chance to get them reviewed
or in the tree.

Although I have a working version, I have a second unimplemented
design that may be preferred.  In addition, there are a couple of
issues we might want to resolve now in case we ever want to support
NeXTstep filesystems in the future.

I plan to submit my current version in a PR along with analysis of the
issues involved to get some feedback before it is committed.  I'll try
to get to that this weekend, and will send a note here (and to
tech-kern) pointing to the PR.

Thanks for the reminder,
Darrin