Subject: Re: wdc0:0:0 lost interrupt
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Quinlan <seanq@research.bell-labs.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/03/2002 16:09:27
success.  I managed to install the release version of 1.5.2
on my g4 cube.  I seem to be able to avoid the wdc0:0:0: lost interrupt
problem if I boot the machine with nothing in the DVD drive.
After booting the install kernel I can place the cd in the DVD drive
and it all seems to work.  Even after installing, if I boot
the netbsd with the cd in the drive, I get an endless stream of
wdc0:0:0 lost interrupt messages.  If I leave the DVD empty, no problems.
Everything works fine under OS 9.