Subject: Re: PM 7500 Final report
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto@ki.nu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/22/2002 21:10:38
Jeff> with the NVRAM? But why would that be changed during normal operation? I
Jeff> suppose it's possible there could be residual data in the RAM up to five
Jeff> minutes later, obviously nothing valid but something that pisses off OFW.
My simple question is 'What is your battery state ?'

It's not quite likely, but if you got the low battery, low enough
not to keep the content, it will take minutes to expire NVRAM content.

It doesn't make any sense even to me on above hypothesis, but one millionth,
---
Makoto Fujiwara