Subject: Re: G4 drive-sharing OF problems.
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Fairbrother <peter.fairbrother@ntlworld.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/06/2002 21:46:29
Thanks, that works, but I'd reinstalled. boot hd:10.ofwboot.xcf
hd:11,/netbsd works too, which I'd tried before. Who knows (or cares)?

Still slow though. Slows down between: boot device:wd0   and: root on wd0a
dumps on wd0b   lines in the opening dmesg. Screen refreshes parade down the
screen taking three or four seconds to get to the bottom. Anyone else had
this problem? Could I change the terminal type? Upgrade OF?

-- Peter Fairbrother