Subject: Re: Adaptec scsi controller question
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Donald Lee <donlee_ppc@icompute.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/05/2002 12:53:43
I should add that some of the options changeable by Power Domain on
the MacOS side were "disabled" in more recent versions of the
utility, because they were not consistent with Apple's SCSI SIM (driver)
policies.  Specifically, I think all the per-target options were removed,
so you can only set up the max speed, termination, and initiator ID, as
I recall. You may well do better to put it in a PC and use the
equivalent PC utility unless NetBSD has a utility to write the eeprom.
Power Domain *does* write the "slots" for the per-target NVRAM,
but they get set to "default", and I don't remember what that is.

-dgl-