Subject: "soft" interrupts busted on MacPPC
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Donald Lee <donlee_ppc@icompute.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/29/2002 19:28:15
I'm still hoping that someone will respond to this.  I can see from
my ftp logs that people have downloaded the source, ...but no responses.
I presume that this is because they are all laughing too hard. ;->

Is this a conspiracy to force me to fix serial on MacPPC, so that it
becomes important? ;->

-dgl-

--- begin forwarded text