Subject: Re: latest snapshot on PowerBook (FireWire) panics
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/28/2002 11:39:18
At 8:18 AM -0600 1/17/02, Donald Lee wrote:

:)Cool! symbols in the traceback!  I wasn't aware that this was fixed.

Yup, they appear to work.  OTOH, no one replied about my problem with
AirPort and removable ethernet device drivers.  This ought to be fixed.
Shall I file a PR?

Has no one else with a recent PowerBook/iBook encountered this problem?

  -- MW