Subject: Re: Internet settings
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Anton Kiland <anton@kiland.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/22/2002 11:17:56
i dont know if im running a name server....

i just know that when i installed the NetBSD using ftp i didnt enter a
host name, so i had to write the ip itself to the ftp server instead of
the ftp.netbsd.org.....and YES!!!  i only have an 10Mbit
interface...and, like i have said many times before, mc0 IS THE ETHERNET
DEVICE!!!!!  i dont even have an internal modem!!!!!

so, can someone please tell me what to do now.....and how to set up the
telnet thingy (or ssh, but then u'll have to explain what that is to me
first)......and how to start an name server on the imac (running mac os
x 10.1)....

thnx in advanc dudes, i really appresiate (spellng?) when you take time
for an 14 year old newbie like me!

/Anton