Subject: Re: Internet settings
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Anton Kiland <anton@kiland.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/21/2002 22:06:19
On m=E5ndag, januari 21, 2002, at 09:56 , Jeff Hergan wrote:

> On Monday, January 21, 2002, at 02:52 PM, Anton Kiland wrote:
>
>> web device name:   mc0
>
> You're gonna have to answer my questions if you want me to help. ;-)
> Is that the device name for the ethernet card?

yes..i think so...i mean, when i installed the software......i=20
downloaded the files from FTP...and that was the device that i=20
used...(its an old 7600/132 computer)....when i did the "# dmesg"  there=20=

were so much text that i couldnt see the stuff at the top (i only have a=20=

screen who can handle 640x480)....so, i will have to beleve that its  =20=

mc0

thnx /anton