Subject: Re: mesh errors
To: <>
From: Kevin Diggs <kevdig@rcn.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/18/2002 09:21:52
Paul,

    My guess is that your disk is about to die (or it may just need a
low level format). You would never know this in MacOS until it was dead,
what with MacOS being user friendly and you not needing to know such
details (or am I mistaken? Is there a way to get access to information
like this in MacOS?).

                    kevin