Subject: Re: Who can (or can't) type ddb commands?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto@ki.nu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/11/2002 11:01:11
Derek> Probably I mentioned that I can start ddb, but I can't type anything to it.

Darrin> A lot of issues with both the keyboard and ddb have been fixed in the
Darrin> last couple of weeks.  If this is still a problem with -current

The things to get entered to ddb with special combinations and
to type in after you get ddb is different issue, I am afraid.

There may be several occations that you get db> prompt but nothing can
be typed there.  I suspect it is interrupt handling issue.

Even it may be reproducable, or sporadic.
---
Makoto Fujiwara